Steps for customers to request their API keys via Developer Centre
1. Setup a Developer Centre account:
Note: If already registered, or have a MyPost account, please login with those details.
2. Register for the Shipping & Tracking APIs
- Click on the ‘Register your interest today’ link.
- Ensure you specify your account number(s), separated by commas (you can specify a large list in the comments field in the last step)
- If you are adding account(s) to an existing key, please specify this including the key you wish the account(s) to be added to, in the comments field in the last step
- Specify your platform partner in the second step of the registration process. If no Rendr appears on the list, select 'Other' and input Rendr.
3. Wait for confirmation email and then follow the steps as provided
Any issues, please contact our Lodgement Support team https://auspost.com.au/lodgement-techsupport