- Rendr's integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications, and many more.
- Rendr delivery is currently only supported domestically in Australia
What you need to get started:
Before getting started with Rendr you will need a few things.
- If you haven't already, create an account with Rendr. Once this form has been completed, Rendr will reach out to you directly to provide the below credentials as well as an onboarding session.
- Your Rendr Client ID
- Your Rendr Client Secret
- Your Rendr Tenant ID
- Your Rendr Store ID
How to set up Rendr:
To enable Rendr on your account:
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add a new Courier > Rendr
- Enter your Rendr Client ID
- Enter your Rendr Client Secret
- Enter your Rendr Tenant ID
- Enter your Rendr Store ID
- Select Save
- Click "Test to ensure it works"
- Click Configure All Product Codes
This will enable all of the Rendr shipping options. You can remove any by clicking Delete. For information on the different codes, see below.
Rendr Available Products
Rendr has three different products that you can use with Starshipit. They differ based on required transit time.
|Product Code||Product Name||Description|
|FAST||Fast||Delivery in < 3 hours|
|FLEXIBLE||Flexible||Same Day delivery|
|Reference Error||An error is returned in Starshipit that the reference must be atleast 3 characters.||Update the reference and order number in Starshipit to be atleast 3 characters.|
|Address Validation Error||The delivery address entered is not valid.||Update the delivery address and ensure it is valid.|
|Object Reference||An error has been returned by one of Rendr's carriers due to the delivery address||Update the delivery address and ensure it is valid.|
|Address2 is invalid||The address2 that you have entered is too long.||Update the address2 to make sure it is within range of 52 characters|
|Statuses Reflecting Correctly in Orders List Page||An issue has been reported where the status of deliveries are not always correctly reflected in the Starshipit Orders list page.|